Install Free Gold Price Widget!
Historical Gold Silver Price
Gold Historical Gold Price Chart and Graph
360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Gold=? USD
Silver Historical Silver Price Chart and Graph
360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Silver=? USD
- Silver Price History - 1980 - USAGOLD
A daily reference of silver prices for 2005 * The day for USAGOLD current pricing begins at 3pm Mountain Time the day before the top row date indicated in the table and ends on the date indicated 3pm Mountain Time
- Gold Price History - 1980 - USAGOLD - Coins bullion . . .
A daily reference of gold prices for 2009 * The day for USAGOLD current pricing begins at 3pm Mountain Time the day before the top row date indicated in the table and ends on the date indicated 3pm Mountain Time
- Historical Gold Prices - OnlyGold
In addition to having really strong bids on gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in coin and bullion form, we also purchase a wide range of numismatic coins We have especially strong bids for old US gold coins
- Gold, Silver Prices Get Slight Lift As Greenback Sets Back . . .
Silver bulls' next upside price breakout objective is closing prices above solid technical resistance at $17 00 an ounce The next downside price breakout objective for the bears is closing prices below solid support at the May low of $16 07
- Gold Price Today | Price of Gold Per Ounce | 24 . . . - KITCO
Free live gold price, live silver price, charts, news iPhone iPad Android Android Widget Windows Phone 7 Blackberry Blackberry Playbook Windows Taskbar Desktop for Mac, PC or Windows Market Alerts
- Gold prices for 200 years - OnlyGold
Gold Prices This London P M or afternoon fix gold spot price, actually is set during the U S morning, about 9:00 A M Eastern Standard Time, and is the price at which the world’s largest size gold purchases and sales are accomplished on any given day
- Gold Price History
- Gold Silver Price Ratio for the years 1687 to 1998 - London Market Price for the years 1718 to 2001 This page features a wealth of information on historical gold prices as well as gold price charts
- Golds Dramatic Rise and Fall in 1980s - Why Its . . .
It's incorrect to compare it to the Jan 1980 peak which spiked due to geo-political tensions but nonetheless, gold’s inflation adjusted 1980 peak price was $2189 and the 1980 average price was $1732 (all prices in Sept 2009 dollars)
- Silver Price
Totals for Gold and Silver holdings including the ratio percent of gold versus silver will be calculated The spot price of Gold per Troy Ounce and the date and time of the price is shown below the calculator
- Live Gold Prices | Silver Prices | Platinum Palladium
Recently, the price of gold has been about 60 times the price of silver, while historically it was closer to 20 times Silver prices tend to be more volatile than gold, having relatively higher highs and lower lows
Gold Price,Buy Gold,Sell Gold ©2005-2009
|Currency Exchange Rate