Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com


Install Free Gold Price Widget!

Historical Gold Silver Price

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998
1997
1996
1995
1994
1993
1992
1991
1990
1989
1988
1987
1986
1985
1984
1983
1982
1981
1980
1979
1978
1977
1976
1975
1974
1973
1972
1971
1970
1969
1968



 1984/07/16
USD/Ounce
Gold352.25
Silver759.5




1984 - 07
SMTWTFS
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031 


Gold Historical Gold Price Chart and Graph

360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Gold=? USD
Gold Historical Gold Price Chart and Graph


Silver Historical Silver Price Chart and Graph

360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Silver=? USD
Silver Historical Silver Price Chart and Graph











Gold News:
  • Silver Price History - 1984 - USAGOLD
    Twice daily round-up of factors affecting the price of gold Chart of the Day Quote of the Day Live London Gold News Wir e * The day for USAGOLD current pricing begins at 3pm Mountain Time the day before the top row date indicated in the table and ends on the date indicated 3pm Mountain Time
  • Gold Price History - 1984 - USAGOLD - Coins bullion . . .
    Twice daily round-up of factors affecting the price of gold Chart of the Day Quote of the Day Live London Gold News Wir e * The day for USAGOLD current pricing begins at 3pm Mountain Time the day before the top row date indicated in the table and ends on the date indicated 3pm Mountain Time
  • FLORIDA MAN NAMED IN GOLD FRAUD CASE IS STABBED TO DEATH . . .
    The authorities said the Internattional Gold Bullion Exchange, then one of the nation's largest gold and silver dealers, was used by the Alderdices to defraud about 25,000 creditors of money they
  • Press-Republican. , July 16, 1984, Page 24, Image 24
    Scott Hamilton Hamilton to skate in Placid LAKE PLACID - Scott Hamilton, four-time world figure-skating champion and 1964 Olympic gold medalist, will make a special guest appearance at the Lake Placid Olympic Center Aug 17-18 as part of the Olympic Authority's \Symphony on Ice \
  • Still Carrying The Torch | Vault - SI. com
    Still Carrying The Torch Meet Juan Antonio Samaranch, president of the International Olympic Committee, a man trying to do an impossible job well These Olympic docudramas won't win gold medals
  • MINING MAY OFFER LIFT FOR UPPER VOLTA - The New York Times
    If demonstrated to be commercially extractable, the mine could yield 500,000 tons a year of high-grade ore - with an average content of 20 percent zinc and 60 grams a ton of silver - providing
  • US4401488A - Gold-colored coin material - Google Patents
    Also disclosed are coins made therefrom having a gold-like color rising prices of the metals which can be used in coins will have the result to decrease the difference between the metal value and the face value of the coins For this reason the public authorities who are responsible for the coinage consider the issuing of new coins which
  • List of Faerie Tale Theatre episodes - Wikipedia
    Written by Joan Michelin Silver Directed by Ivan Passer 5: 3 Vincent Price as the Magic Mirror; Lou Carry, Tony Cox, Billy Curtis, Phil Fondacaro Daniel Frishman, Peter Risch and Kevin Thompson as the Dwarves; and Rex Smith as the Prince Written by Robert C Jones "Beauty and the Beast"
  • Copper mining in the United States | Wiki | Everipedia
    In 2014, the nation produced 69% of the copper it used, relying on imports from Chile, Canada, Peru, and Mexico for the remaining 31% [2] Copper mining activity increased in the early 2000s because of increased price: the price increased from an average of $0 76 per pound for the year 2002, to $3 02 per pound for 2007





Gold Price,Buy Gold,Sell Gold ©2005-2009
|Forex Price |Forex Quote |Currency Exchange Rate |disclaimer