Install Free Gold Price Widget!

Historical Gold Silver Price

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998
1997
1996
1995
1994
1993
1992
1991
1990
1989
1988
1987
1986
1985
1984
1983
1982
1981
1980
1979
1978
1977
1976
1975
1974
1973
1972
1971
1970
1969
1968



 2016/08/27
USD/Ounce
Gold
Silver




2016 - 08
SMTWTFS
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031 


Gold Historical Gold Price Chart and Graph

360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Gold=? USD
Gold Historical Gold Price Chart and Graph


Silver Historical Silver Price Chart and Graph

360 day graph ,
1 Ounce Silver=? USD
Silver Historical Silver Price Chart and Graph











Gold News:
  • Latin Monetary Union - Wikipedia
    The Latin Monetary Union (LMU) was a 19th-century system that unified several European currencies into a single currency that could be used in all the member states, at a time when most national currencies were still made out of gold and silver It was established in 1865 and disbanded in 1927 Many countries minted coins according to the LMU standard even though they did not formally accede to
  • The 11 Bone-Chilling Things I Gleaned from Yellen’s Chart . . .
    “The line in the center is the median path for the federal funds rate based on the FOMC’s Summary of Economic Projections in June ” “The shaded region, which is based on the historical accuracy of private and government forecasters, shows a 70% probability that the federal funds rate will be between 0 and 3 25% at the end of next year and between 0 and 4 5% at the end of 2018 ”
  • 金銀投資作戦参謀本部Ⅲ - kanjides. blog. fc2. com
    金銀投資、政治・歴史問題を独自の視点で描くブログ (※Ⅰ Ⅱの記事は別ブログ「戦闘記録書庫」で読めます。) 火病
  • Tall Spiral Place Card Holders - orientaltrading. com
    Rated 3 out of 5 by darthacheron47 from Decent for the price I purchased these to use at my wedding to hold our table number signs They're taller than most of the sign holders found elsewhere, and seem like they'll hold up okay
  • Pontiac Firebird (third generation) - Wikipedia
    The third generation Pontiac Firebird was introduced in late 1981 by Pontiac alongside its corporate cousin, the Chevrolet Camaro for the 1982 model year These were also the first Firebirds with factory fuel injection, four-speed automatic transmissions, five-speed manual transmissions, four-cylinder engines, 16-inch wheels, and hatchback bodies
  • Rowing Service - Noticeboard
    Welcome to the new-look Rowing Service noticeboard Use the categories on the right to select just the posts you are interested in All the postings on this site are open to view by any reader
  • 【楽天市場】Interplay: CRIMIE,RADIALL,CLUCT,SOFTMACHINE,VIRGO,など . . .
    crimie,radiall,cluct,softmachine,virgo,toyplane,などの通販正規取り扱いショップ-interplay
  • March 2016 - Bondage Video Discussion Forum Archive
    Ralphus just put up another of my modifications one of the old Men's magazine stories from the '50's and '60's This time it's a story called "Bound Nudes for the Devil's Castle" from Man's Epic, February, 1966 by Craighton Lamont





Gold Price,Buy Gold,Sell Gold ©2005-2009
|Forex Price |Forex Quote |Currency Exchange Rate |disclaimer